From: Sepsisgroups [mailto:sepsisgroups-boun...@lists.sepsisgroups.org] On
Behalf Of Alexis Moore
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 10:26 AM
To: sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org
Subject: [Sepsis Groups] Cerner and St. John's Sepsis Alert

My facility will be changing our EMR to Cerner in April. Does your facility use
Cerner and the St. John's Sepsis Alert? What is the nursing procedure/protocol
when an alert is triggered? I am trying to get ahead of the game and work on
initiating nurse driven protocols. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Alexis Moore BSN, RN
Clinical Sepsis Coordinator
Medical Center Hospital
Office (432) 640-3425
Fax (432) 640-2885

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The documents accompanying this email transmission
contain confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited
from disclosing this information to any other party without permission of
original user and is required to destroy the information after its stated need
has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange
for return of these documents.