From: Sepsisgroups [mailto:sepsisgroups-boun...@lists.sepsisgroups.org] On
Behalf Of Brown, Linda
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:25 PM
To: sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org
Subject: [Sepsis Groups] initial hypotension

If the patient only has one BP <90 or MAP <65 and meets the rest of the severe
sepsis criteria, does this meet the criteria for septic shock or does the
patient need to have consecutive BP's <90 or MAP <65.

Thank you

Linda Brown BSN RN
Performance Improvement
Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Omaha, Ne
402-354-4006

This message and any included attachments are from Nebraska Methodist Health
System and its affiliates and are intended only for the addressee. The message
may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended
only for the person(s) named. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and
notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Nebraska
Methodist Health System and its affiliates in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A at
(402)354-2280.