Perfect, I found this in pg_enum extension
https://github.com/jeremyevans/sequel/blob/c24909f5182d633673c9e8d78813c24f0a4bbb88/lib/sequel/extensions/pg_enum.rb#L185-L197

Adapted to work with the comments gem and it seems to work great, that was
way too easy hah. Thanks!

if defined?(Sequel::MigrationReverser)
class Sequel::MigrationReverser
private
def comment_on(*args)
@actions << [:comment_on, *args[0...-1], nil]
end
end
end

--

*Mark Allen, *Vice President, Engineering, Vydia, Inc.

Website: vydia.com

<https://linkedin.com/in/markivanallen>
<https://facebook.com/vydiaofficial>  <https://twitter.com/vydiaofficial>