Yep that does it. Had to make some broader changes since
DB.extension(:pg_comment) was invoked outside of migrations since it has
non-migration methods, such as DB.comment_for(:users__dob), to return the
comment for users.dob.

I think it's good to do now. Thanks

--

*Mark Allen, *Vice President, Engineering, Vydia, Inc.

Website: vydia.com

<https://linkedin.com/in/markivanallen>
<https://facebook.com/vydiaofficial>  <https://twitter.com/vydiaofficial>