US Caught Faking it in Syria

Thomas S. Harrington - CounterPunch

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001yJgEiJ4U_Mq3pC3dJKQkxxu0x-rjFcBrMoMtD_CA8IIp
7-K4oD50RZlG2_EtfgaLXDcaWfvxKFpP9jDBZdsR1ABgfiQGT993Zcmn0L-VS8wgBtSbhP6izAWl
FG0fHyeR_XOxzyWwD5II1fWybwN0IxtKeoYiTd1ifUOw4pUlUOyjcZHCEJwc2bfQmeG1-ldNq3gF
BvxNDbKp_8fygU4GzgOvbZNYEC8tdZ4KGz36-IzKVHd_uYfpZw==&c=GWKdNhenzx4IY-2GuA5xK
b2-XnwosegbwpOAH4DlyJKL3-DotQ-04g==&ch=X0iTcaxVPPe500hLFq8SnIXp-RvoC68ohpWZ3
_Zjqnx4oQhCZ57_rg==>
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/

... You see, the US strategic goal in Syria is not as your faithful
mainstream media servants (led by that redoubtable channeler of Neo-Con
smokescreens at the NYT Michael Gordon) might have you believe to save the
Syrian people from the ravages of the long-standing Assad dictatorship, but
rather to heighten the level of internecine conflict in that country to the
point where it will not be able to serve as a regional bulwark against
Israeli regional hegemony for at least another generation. How do we know?
Because important protagonists in the Israelo-American policy planning elite
have advertised the fact with a surprising degree of clarity in documents
and public statements issued over the last several decades. The key here is
learning to listen to what our cultural training has not prepared us to
hear.

  • [SNN] US Cau... 'ANTIC.org-SNN' antic.miros...@gmail.com [SerbianNewsNetwork]
    • [SNN] U... 'ANTIC.org-SNN' antic.miros...@gmail.com [SerbianNewsNetwork]