> Yes, I did. I forked this plugin and manual change scala version on local.
> As I wrote

sorry I didn't catch that in your original email

> "I got another issue: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> scala.reflect.internal.util.ReusableInstance,
> scala/collection/IterableOnce"
> Maybe need more time to check.

just a thought but the maven plugin hasn't been updated in a while and
pulls scalafix 0.9.23
https://github.com/scalacenter/scalafix/releases/tag/v0.9.26 mentions scala
2.13.5 with link to a PR[1] which explicitely mentions the rule you are
trying to use :)

can you try upgrading scalafix version from 9.23 at least to 9.26 (even
better to 9.29  in your local build ?

[1] https://github.com/scalacenter/scalafix/pull/1334/files

cheers,
jean