On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Daniel Drake <d...@laptop.org> wrote:
> I ran more ejabberd/presence tests with 0.5.2-dev02, this time with 74 XOs.
> Results: all success

That's excellent news.

> It became hard to count the XOs from 48 onwards, so the counting test
> became more of an approximation.
> As you might expect from complex software, the memory usage went up
> and down a bit, for example see how ejabberd shrunk between 72 and 74
> users, or the small increase between 48 and 60

Yes, ejabberd's per-user mem usage is higher at initial connection
time. It is still using ~1MB per user, which is disappointing. Part of
that goes to the ssl libs, part to the @online@ roster.

> Some ran out of battery power during lunch, and it seemed to take a
> lot of time for them to time out from ejabberd.

Good point - I'll see whether it's posible to shorten the timeout there.

Outstanding report -- thanks!

martin
--
 martin.langh...@gmail.com