I've been working on configuring an XS server for the Cambridge Friends School
in Massachusetts and have a couple of questions regarding wireless networking
and the XS server. Does the XS software support automatic configuration of PCI
wireless cards within the server itself? The documentation on the OLPC wiki
seems to suggest that using separate wireless access points through a wired
interface is supported; would this be a better solution for this deployment?
Also, how would I go about configuring the appropriate links between network
interfaces if I used wireless cards within the server?

Thanks,
Xavier Ziemba