Hi,

I have updated my XS to the lastest code and I have the ds-backup server
code on there.
I have ds-backup-client on my client (slightly modified SoaS).

Now I am investigating how this works and I am reviewing ds-backup.py to see
why my backups are not working.

I am looking around line 114 and I see this

   backup_url = 'http://schoolserver/backup/1'

I see that the serial number from the client is appended to this.

I don't see anything on the XS that responds on this URL. Should this
respond or do I have the wrong version of this script or I am confused?
If something should respond on this URL, is it part of Moodle, ds-backup
server or something else?

Thanks!
Dave

--