Thank you very much, Dmitry for the review. I have created a new webrev with a
launchJStack() method in BasicLauncherTest.java. The exit value is 0, despite
the error -- so that does not help. Please do take a look at the modified
webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sballal/sponsorship/8163143/webrev.01/

Thanks,
-Jini.