On 10/8/06, Philip Dodds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Great stuff James!

Just a note for those not watching the commit logs - servicemix-script
is in and leveraging the Spring scripting support currently and using
the MessageProcessor interface - the ruby test case is still a problem
(so any JRuby folks out there - would love a helping hand!).  I'm
hoping to have an example of a servicemix-servingxml engine up and
running in the next couple of days too!

Cool! :)

I'll port over the interface-less approach that is in the POJO engine
in Austin :)  Looking forward to catching up with everyone

Agreed :)

- btw we
need a ServiceMix night (venue/time?) - thoughts?

Yeah. We could always meet after Guillaumes talk on wednesday morning
and hang around over lunch & afternoon?
http://www.us.apachecon.com/html/sessions.html#WE7

--

James