On 10/8/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
... despite being in economy :)

... nicely done ! It's not so easy ;)

Am still checking everythings still building and tests working etc,
but have servicemix-file, servicemix-ftp and servicemix-jabber ported
over from the old lwcomponent stuff to fully fledged service engines.

Nice work !

I also wrote another called servicemix-bean which maps JBI messages to
POJOs rather like Lingo does for JMS (but without any SOAP processing
like servicemix-jsr181) - more on that later in a separate thread.

Sounds good.  I was thinking about that the past hours.

Just a heads up in case anyone else was gonna start porting
file/ftp/jabber to the new service-engine structure - have it just
about working and it should be in SVN in an hour or so.

Looking forward to seeing some ServiceMixers here in Austin and
ServiceMixing up some Margaritas! :)

:)

--

James