For the Jabber server, you will obviously want to start with
http://www.jivesoftware.org/wildfire/

Out of the box, it runs in a Jetty instance so it may be a little
heavyweight....

On 10/8/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/8/06, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ... despite being in economy :)
>
> Am still checking everythings still building and tests working etc,
> but have servicemix-file, servicemix-ftp and servicemix-jabber ported
> over from the old lwcomponent stuff to fully fledged service engines.
>
> I also wrote another called servicemix-bean which maps JBI messages to
> POJOs rather like Lingo does for JMS (but without any SOAP processing
> like servicemix-jsr181) - more on that later in a separate thread.
>
> Just a heads up in case anyone else was gonna start porting
> file/ftp/jabber to the new service-engine structure - have it just
> about working and it should be in SVN in an hour or so.

OK its all there now - so by all means dive in and start hacking it :)
Am gonna look to see if I can find a pure Java Jabber and FTP server
we can use to do nice integration testing of these components

--

James
-------