On Saturday 21 August 2004 08:30 am, Danny Rubis wrote:
> Just go out and study MVC II and do you app.  Be done with it.
>
> Why?
>
> Your app. will be better performing, easier to maintain, easier to move
> between
> Unix OSs,

What OS specific problems have you had with using Struts?

> less worry about JDK versions, less worry about XML parser
> versions,

What specific experiences have you had with these issues while using Struts?

> less worry about Servlet Container issues.

What specific problem experiences have you had with the servlet container and
Struts?

The reason I'm asking for specific examples is that I'm about to start on a
new state-wide project in two weeks. We're putting a Struts layer on top of
(in my case) the criminal warrants database. If you have had specific
experiences with Struts not working on specific OSs, servlet containers, etc.
then please share them with us. AFAICS, Struts (by being a framework built
completely within the J2EE, shouldn't have any dependancy on OSs or servlet
containers at all.
--
Darryl L. Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>