Even as a native English speaker I'm not really sure
        where the phrase comes from.  I did consider that it
        might not translate too well - but my mouse finger was
        quicker than my brain (as most things are).

        Anyway - if you are interested - I found this!
                http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pea2.htm

        On the subject of the "Busy Page" I gave up for now -
        look out for the saem question on this list in about
        three months time!

        Chris