I wanted to take a few moments and invite all our customers to a customer
appreciate party. On Saturday from 5-8 pm, we have rented a suite and will be
hosting a get together at the host hotel at SDAC-15
We wanted to let our customers know how much we have appreciate their business,
and get to know them in person.
This get together is a come as your are, come any time during the time frame or
come at 5 and stay till 8, that's fine too.
It will be catered with food and alcohol, but you will need to be 21 or older
to drink. We don't know how many to expect, but I think we are prepared!
Anyway, the suite is located in the main hotel, and we will have signs directed
people to the area.
Also we plan to give away some items but you must be present to win. But that's
all I can say about that!
Thanks,
Cindy