Just a nit-pick   Isn't it the Omni-American,  not Americana?

Looks nice, I just skimmed for Rampage....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian R. Downard Sr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 7:11 PM
Subject: SD> Ultimate Dodge Website Update.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am getting some
positive feedback on my website. With the overwhelming response I have updated
the Dodge automobile portion of the site. Which can be found here..
http://www.soulserpentmedia.com/DodgeAutomobiles/001Main.html You can add your
car at this time. If there is a model type that I am missing please let me
know. I will correct it within 24 hours. This site is used for information
purposes only. So, if you have any Dodge automobile that you want to add to
the site. Please follow the link and I will be more than happy to add it.

Brian R. Downard Sr.
1987 Dodge Shelby Charger GLH-S #324

http://www.soulserpentmedia.com/DodgeShelby.html