http://stores.ebay.com/WorldWide-Importing-Network-Inc-1_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

So far everyone has been satisfied with the product I hav been selling. I was
told that the Non Shelby Chargers,Omnis and some Daytonas have water drain box
issues when trying to close the hood of the car, the bottom of that box that
attaches o the bottom of the hood hits the strut tower brace. I do not own one
of these models and I was hoping someone hereon the list could offer some
ideas. The buyers have asked me for advice and I am not able to offer any.

If you have a Omni GLS, Charger GLS, Daytona 84-86 or Lancer. Could you please
offer me some information or options IF you were trying to use this strut bar
with that clearance problem?

Any advice I get could be useful to myself and buyers. I want to be honest and
give them real options or tell them that it can't be done.

Thanks guys for your help....

mikecombs
Miami, Fl 33130
89 Daytona Shelby