Nine years ago (approximately) I designed a rear brace
for a G-body.  Although quite crude since my
fabrication skills and equipment were not so good, the
design had great potential.

The design bolted to where the rear seat latch striker
bolts to and runs behind the rear seat backs and to
the other side.  I was also going to take it a step
further and attach the bar to where the rear seat
"bench" bolts to the chassis of the car.  Again, still
no modifications necessary and it remains a bolt-on
product while further increasing chassis stiffness.

The design required minimal or no modification of
anything and kept the rear seat folding feature fully
functional.  The bar was also pretty easily removable
as well.  Removability shouldn't be a big concern
anymore since nobody hauls stuff around in these cars
anymore (almost a classic car not to be used as a
pickup truck).

This should be verifyable in the SDML archives and I
can pretty confidently say that I was the first one to
build such a bolt-on device for the rear of a G-body.

I will be the first to buy the rear one based off of
the design I mentioned, provided it looks as nice as
the front ones.