From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mike
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 6:07 PM
To: Shelby Dodge Mailing List
Subject: SD> Searching the arcives for code 52

Hi everyone.
I'm probably going to be more active on the list because I'm going to start
driving my 85 GLH. Unfortunately I'm going to sell my '04 Ram Hemi Sport due

to the $3.75 a gallon gas price where I live in cali. Maybe somebody can get

me up to speed with the new website. I tried to search the arcives for a
solution to code 52 but I couldn't seem to do a search. Does anyone know how

to search the archives. If you still can. Or better still, how do I fix it.
I have taken the new 02 sensor out and cleaned it with carb cleaner. After
clearing the fault codes from the logic module, the code comes back after
about five minutes of running. The car seems to be running fine, although I
haven't taken it for a test drive yet. It idles smoothly and the exhaust is
not black when you wind it up.

Thanks,
Mike McKeown