I need some help from the best. My 87 GLHS runs like it is skipping bad at idle
but runs smoother at about 2500-3000 RPMs.  It fouled out the plugs on
cylinders 2,3,and 4. Number one looks ok.  I replaced the distributor cap, same
thing.  I set the timing to 12 degrees (unplugged the temp sensor and the
engine was warmed up).  I have spark (checked with timing gun) on all four
cylinders.  I have not been able to check the computer as the bulb is out and I
cannot find anyone with a OBD I checker.  I could go to the local parts house,
I just do not want to put that stress on her (170k+).  Any advice?Thanks,Mike