On 12/10/10 5:02 PM, Nathan Gibbs wrote: > * Tom Eastep wrote: >> On 12/10/10 9:08 AM, Nathan Gibbs wrote: >>> * Nathan Gibbs wrote: >>> >>> >>> Thanks, and let me know if I am still missing something. >> >> Looks like you've got it. >> >> -Tom >> > > Thanks, one last question. > Can the current shorewall release do this as an action instead of a macro? > I tried using it with 14000+ rules on a shorewall 3.0.x installation. > Short version, it swung around and bit me. > :-)
Shorewall-shell was unmaintainable - that's why I developed Shorewall-perl in 4.0 and why Shorewall-shell was discontinued at the earliest opportunity (4.4). That having been said, I don't personally test 14000+ rule configuration. -Tom -- Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car http://shorewall.net \________________________________________________
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Learn learn about native support for PL/SQL, new data types, scalar functions, improved concurrency, built-in packages, OCI, SQL*Plus, data movement tools, best practices and more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________ Shorewall-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users
