* Tom Eastep wrote:
> On 12/11/10 7:17 AM, Nathan Gibbs wrote:
> 
>> Anyhow, can the current shorewall release do what I need as an action instead
>> of a macro?
>> If it can, upgrading our shorewalls gets a higher priority.
> 
> Please disregard my last post. No -- the current version does not
> support REDIRECT rules in an Action.
> 
> -Tom
> 
> 
I'm still thinking about this, and "might" have a solution.

First a couple of questions.
1. In iptables, does the nat table get processed before the filter table?

2. Could I call a chain in the nat table from the filter table?

Thanks.
-- 
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs

Systems Administrator
Christ Media
http://www.cmpublishers.com


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Learn learn about native support for PL/SQL,
new data types, scalar functions, improved concurrency, built-in packages, 
OCI, SQL*Plus, data movement tools, best practices and more.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdev2dev 
_______________________________________________
Shorewall-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/shorewall-users

Reply via email to