Hi Narendra,

> I have written about my recent changes to shotwell face detection code and
> adding face recognition to it.Face detection and recognition in shotwell ยท
> Narendra Acharya

I tried to build your branch, but it somehow not really is easily
buildable.

What are the actual requirements? On Debian I have libopencv-dev
installed, but that does not suffice, because
        ../facedetect/shotwell-facedetect.hpp:14:10: fatal error:
opencv2/dnn.hpp: No such file or directory
         #include <opencv2/dnn.hpp>
searching all Debian packages I couldn't find it.

My version of libopencv-dev is 3.2.0+dfsg-4.1+b1, does that mean I need
a version 2 of opencv? I guess opencv 2.4.13 as released back in
February?

Is there any chance of porting it to opencv 3?

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer