Hi Narendra,

> OpenCV uses the folder opencv2 to include the object oriented
> definitions even in the version 3.0 . Apparently the dnn.hpp should be
> in the package libopencv-contrib
> (https://packages.debian.org/buster/libopencv-contrib3.2) , but I'm
> using right now Ubuntu 16.04 and it doesn't ship the dnn.hpp file.

Indeed, also Debian does not ship it. One can check here for existence
of this file in Debian/unstable:

https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=dnn.hpp&mode=exactfilename&suite=unstable&arch=any

> The only advice I could give is, if you are going to compile OpenCV
> from https://github.com/opencv/opencv after clone the repository

Umpf, that is not something I am going to do. It seems the dnn module is
not compiled for Debian or Ubuntu.

This is a pain.

Thanks for checking.

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer