On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:32:17 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> > the status should be probably clear. It
>> >would be still better to get a confirmation from SpeedSoft people for
>> > putting the RTL files under the FPC modified LGPL license, so that
>> >we can directly include them (or their parts) into FPC RTL.
>> I consider FPC's modification to LGPL is overhead. LGPL allows link
>> object files or use dynamic linking.
> I'll discuss this again with other FPC core team members (after
>studying the license), most probably on our meeting at the end of
>this month.
Ok

>> We have RTL (os2 & windows {not commited}), SPCC, and SVDE (IDE). We
>> doesn't have compiler/debugger. compiler.pas/spc25.pas uses
>> spdll25.dll where real compiler placed. Same for debugger.
> ... and the interface isn't documented at all, right... :-(
:) 2 function for compiler and all sources for interface.
:InvokeCompiler/BreakConpiler. Compiler works in its own thread. I don't see any
:problems.

>> We are using original compiler from speedsoft sibyl 3 fix 4 for
>first
>> time until porting will be finished.
> I suspect porting won't be the major part then - the trouble will
>come with pasting the compiler to the IDE.
Well. I see some problems with resources/forms, but I'm not sure. But I don't see any
problems with compiler integration. Much work with command-line keys, of couse.

> BTW, we're still missing a
>debugger - OS/2 GDB only works with EMX executables. :-(
I prefer solve problems step-by-step. For current time it is doscalls/bsedos.pas :)