You can select your running time by adding the parameter  -W in your submission 
script.
 
example:
 
-------------------
 
# ! /bin/tcsh #BSUB -q 
#BSUB -W 120
 ./~siesta < file.fdf > file.out
 ---------------in this example I choosed 120min. if you don't do this, the 
system takes the default value. Now, the error you have, says that your job is 
killed by the LSF application which returned to you the error code number 
159.if you look at the /usr/include/bits/signum.h you will find that this code 
"159-128=31" corresponds to an SIGSYS (SIGnal SYStem) error. it means that your 
job supplies an incorrect or invalid argument to a system.try to check your 
submission's parametershope that it helps.Nabil,  
 
 

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:02:35 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: 
> [SIESTA-L] equilibrium geometrie> To: [email protected]> > Hi Nabil,> 
> > thank you for your response.> > Yes I have this message In the top of my 
> output file:> > ------------------------> TERM_RUNLIMIT: job killed after 
> reaching LSF run> time limit.Exited with exit code> 
> 159.------------------------------> > I tested it several times and it stops 
> at the 2nd> iteration. I have not killed it. > I tested it on another machine 
> because i think that it> is the problem of memory but it always gives me the> 
> same problem.> > I have not understund where I can shoose a bigger> time. In 
> the .fdf file ?> > Can you give me more informations?> > Thanks> Dahbia> > > 
> > LSF (load sharing facility), is an application(like> > PBS) that makes you 
> able to submit your job on a> > multiuser and multiprocessor computer.> > 
> This appilcation manage the allocation of your> > calculation needs (running 
> time, memory, number of> > processor...)> > > > the message you have in your 
> siesta output file says> > that the running time you choosed is not enough 
> for> > your calculation. > > the solution is to choose a bigger time.> > > > 
> I hope that it helps you.> > > > Nabil,> > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > > > > > 
> > > > Adresse en Algérie:> > Melle: Dahbia AMMI> Laboratoire de Physique et 
> Chimie Quantique (LPCQ), Université Mouloud Mammeri, Tizi-OUzou, 15000, 
> Algérie.> > > 
> _____________________________________________________________________________ 
> > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! 
> Mail http://mail.yahoo.fr
_________________________________________________________________
Microsoft vous recommande de mettre à jour Internet Explorer.
http://specials.fr.msn.com/IE7P25

Reply via email to