Hi,

I want to calculate the equilibrium geometrie of the
stilbene. First, i have injected the coordinates
initial and i have a results. After i took coordinates
and I injected into the same file .fdf, and it gives
me this error message:

Clustered eigenvectors not converged - more memory
required

Failure to converge standard eigenproblem
Stopping Program from Node:    0
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault
occurred
Image     PC      Routine            Line
Source
siesta   081D01F2  Unknown           Unknown  Unknown
siesta   0814D8EC  Unknown           Unknown  Unknown
siesta  080ED583  Unknown           Unknown  Unknown
siesta  0807A1FE  Unknown           Unknown  Unknown
siesta   0806AF98  Unknown         Unknown  Unknown

Can you tell me this error is what?
Thanks in advance
Dahbia

Adresse en Algérie:

Melle: Dahbia AMMI
Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie Quantique (LPCQ), Université Mouloud Mammeri,
Tizi-OUzou, 15000, Algérie.

http://mail.yahoo.fr