Hi,
Thanks for your response.
I tested it several times and it stops at the 2nd
iteration. I have not killed it.
I tested it on another machine because i think that it
is the problem of memory but it always gives me the
same problem.
I will try again.
Thank you
Dahbia
--- N H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
> An stupid question ... are u sure that its not a
> problem of your queue
> system?! ... because tehre is a message stating that
> your jog was
> killed after reaching the LSF run time limit ...
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:52 PM, N H
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear Dahbia ...
> >
> > Looks like you dont have enough memory to do this
> caculation ... just
> > check tha last lines of your output file. I dont
> know your system, but
> > i've tested your input file on my machines and i
> have find no problems
> > ...dont know why u have specified 138 MB ... but
> my calculations here
> > has asked for 139 ...
> >
> > Dont know if I could help
> >
> > Sorry
> >
Adresse en Algérie:
Melle: Dahbia AMMI
Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie Quantique (LPCQ), Université Mouloud Mammeri,
Tizi-OUzou, 15000, Algérie.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
http://mail.yahoo.fr