Dear user,

Many thanks for your reply.   I am not able to understand, where I have choosen
cutoff for all basis is 0.  Kindly specificly gude me so I can make necessary
changes at appropriate place to get proper output.

Regards,
Nidhi

N H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dear Nidhi ..

Excuse-me, but have u noticed that you cut off for all basis is ZERO?!
It means that all of your electrons are confined to the nucleous...
all of then, n this way u have no bonds formation and a huge
electronic repulsion I would say ... U need to especiffy your cut off
radius resoanably!

Cheers..

NH

 From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.  Click here.