Dear Drogar,
                 Follow the following instructions as under:


   1.

   Compile the eig2dos.f (in siesta utility) as: f95 eig2dos.f -o eig2dos


   1. ./eig2dos < filename.EIG > filename.DOS
   2. gnuplot


   1.

   plot " filename.DOS " w l

-- 
Kind Regards.

==================
Dr. Amar Bahadur
(Department of Physics)
Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical and Social Sciences,
Sultanpur- 228 118 (U.P.) India
Email: [email protected]



On 28 April 2013 18:53, Drogar <[email protected]> wrote:

> hello every
>
> I have compiled the eig2dos.f with gfortran and I get the
> 'Eig2DOS'. put it in my file .add that 4 number in Si.EIG.
> WHEN I RUN $ eig2dos < Si.EIG | tee dos.dat
>  I FIND THIS ERROR
>
>         eig2dos: command not found
>
> I REPEAT run with $ ./eig2dos <Si.EIG> Si.dos
> but again i get same error
> before thanks
> with the best wishes...
> jafar
>




Mob.-+91-9451431428, 9044160486

Responder a