Agreed... and I certainly don't want to see ASN's being wasted. I am happy
for their to be some restrictions - even costs... but I am willing to see
what the community recommends to avoid potential issues.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
*v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
ske...@v4now.com ; www.v4now.com

facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers