Owen,

I don't want to discuss too much details since I'm acting chair,
but I'm afraid that "unique routing policy" is vague and it may qualify some
usecases that private AS may also work.
So, what is the definition or understanding for "unique routing policy" in ARIN?

Masato Yamanishi

Feb 26, 2015 3:14 PM、Owen DeLong <o...@delong.com> のメッセージ: