Lu,

> I am sorry to say, but "Same thing" is not correct here, I have never
attack Chair before, saying same thing might imply you are agreeing that I
have done so before.

I meant same thing as Skeeve mentioned by himself.
It was not my intension to decide whether your behavior in somewhere else
is appropriate or not unless it was done in here.

Regards,
Masato Yamanishi
APNIC Policy SIG Chair