Dear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Policy Working Group in Japan.

I would like to share key feedback in our community for prop-116,
based on a meeting we organised on 5th Sep to discuss these proposals.

Substantial support expressed for the proposal with reasons below.

* Transfer of 103/8 block is against the original intention of the
final /8 policy (103/8).

* Given the purpose of 103/8 block distribution is to make the minimum
IPv4 address block available until transition to IPv6, it may even be
unnecessary to set the limit of "two years" to prohibit the transfer.

Best Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki
Policy Working Group
Japan Open Policy Forum