Subject: [sig-policy] Policy Proposal: prop-130-v001: Modification of transfer
policies
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:59:19 +0600
From: Sumon Ahmed Sabir <sasa...@gmail.com>

Dear SIG members,

The proposal "prop-130-v001: Modification of transfer policies"
has been sent to the Policy SIG for review.

It will be presented at the Open Policy Meeting at APNIC 48 in
Chiang Mai, Thailand on Thursday, 12 September 2019.

We invite you to review and comment on the proposal on the mailing list
before the meeting.

The comment period on the mailing list before an APNIC meeting is an
important part of the policy development process. We encourage you to
express your views on the proposal:

   - Do you support or oppose this proposal?
   - Does this proposal solve a problem you are experiencing? If so,
     tell the community about your situation.
   - Do you see any disadvantages in this proposal?
   - Is there anything in the proposal that is not clear?
   - What changes could be made to this proposal to make it more
     effective?

Information about this proposal is available at:

     http://www.apnic.net/policy/proposals/prop-130

Regards

Sumon, Bertrand, Ching-Heng
APNIC Policy SIG Chairs