Hi Jordi,

On 21/02/2020 3:20 pm, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
> Thanks Bertrand,
>
> I’m fine as well with this option. Repeating it here:
>
> "Assigned address space is address space that is delegated to an LIR, or
> end-user, for specific, documented purposes and exclusive use within the
> infrastructure they operate and may not be sub-assigned".
>
> Could the secretariat let us know if they still believe there is any text
> that is "unnecessarily duplicated" or if they could live with that?

As reported at APNIC 49 Policy SIG, Secretariat do not have any issues
with the current policy text nor the proposed text in version 2 of prop-133.

Secretariat impact assessment comments for any new versions of this
proposal will be shared with the community after the proposal is
formally submitted to the Policy SIG Chairs.

> Note that it seems that emails using DMARC still get wrong to the mailing
> list. It will be very important that the secretariat resolves that,
> otherwise, some participants are not getting emails from some of us
> (including me). So, no wonder that they don’t respond!

Thanks for reporting this issue. Secretariat is looking into it and will
provide an update soon.

Regards
Sunny