For what it's worth, I recently purchased an Asix Omega and it seems to be
a pretty decent bit of kit. I've not pushed it to the limit, but so far it
does what it says on the tin. Only criticism of the hardware would be that,
for the price, I found the quality of the supplied probes a bit wanting
(cheap ribbon cable). There is sigrok support for their older model (the
Sigma) but NOT for the Omega. Asix unfortunately seem to not be interested
in adding support themselves, but will give advice if anyone wants to do it
for them. I may get around to doing this myself, but right at the moment I
can't, so no promise. Never know - maybe Asix will add support if they get
enough pressure from potential customers.