Hi,

quick update: I've added a small wiki page with some basic info:

https://sigrok.org/wiki/Hantek_6254BD

This includes your two PCB photos from eevblog. I've marked them as
"Public Domain", I hope that's OK with you. If not, please let us know
whether you prefer some other free-ish license (e.g. Creative Commons
CC-BY-SA 3.0 or such) and we'll change that.

It would be great if you could also provide two top/bottom photos of the
device itself (including case etc.) and a full "lsusb -v" as root. Thanks!

Cheers, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de | http://randomprojects.org | http://sigrok.org