Hi,

On Sun, Apr 08, 2018 at 03:52:46PM +0800, Doug wrote:
> Cool!
>
> "Public Domain" is great by me!

OK, thanks!

> Sorry they are not as clear as I would have
> liked, but such is my phone camera skill.
>
> I attached the full "lsusb -v" to my previous direct email. Just a text file
> attachment.

Ah, that one didn't go to the mailing list, but rather to me personally,
must have missed it. Generally, please keep all discussions on the
mailing list (hit "reply all" instead of "reply" I guess, depends on
your mail client).

(I added the mailing list back to CC in my reply)

> Here  I attach two images, front and back but with the rubber feet removed.
> Sorry its a bit dark and hard to see.
> the front has a 1kHz 2Vp-p test signal output.
> The back has a USB-XI socket with the plug open.

Thanks, but there's a lot of stuff in the background and the angle is
weird. Maybe you could grab two other photos, please? Just use a white
background and take the pictures directly from above, something like
this:

 https://sigrok.org/wiki/File:Hantek_4032l_device_top.jpg
 https://sigrok.org/wiki/File:Hantek_4032l_device_bottom.jpg

We also use the "top" photo as basis for a "mugshot" in the wiki, the
little icons you see on https://sigrok.org/wiki/Supported_hardware.

Thanks!

(btw, as an exception, if you send two new photos: *that* mail can go to me
directly, no need to have such large files archived on the mailing list,
they'll be in the wiki anyway :)

Cheers, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de | http://randomprojects.org | http://sigrok.org