Hello Ziga,

what do you mean by "software re-triggering on specified trigger conditions"?

-Soeren

On 2018-04-10 09:04, Žiga Stegu wrote:

Hello everyone,

Had a need to implement software re-triggering on specified trigger conditions.

As a learning experience I modified hardware/demo to support only logic channels (simplification) and ported soft-trigger functionality used in hardware/saleae-logic16

https://github.com/luftek/libsigrok/tree/dev_demo_logic_only

Will look into pulseview code next. I used gdb to debug during dev.

By sending multiple SR_DF_TRIGGER packets I see multiple blue vertical lines in pulseview.

Any suggestions how to approach next steps?

Kind regards, Ziga