Hello,

https://github.com/luftek/libsigrok/tree/dev_demo_logic_tests
Multiple trigger offsets are saved in GSList and later used for sending
multiple trigger packets to gui, cli
Holdoff is statically set, in this example to 10 samples, triggering on
high logic level
http://oi63.tinypic.com/2iid92s.jpg

Where to add a user defined setting to Pulseview for holdoff (minimal
number of samples before checking for trigger again).
Thank you!

-Ziga