Hello,

I have changed soft-trigger module slightly as a test:
https://github.com/luftek/libsigrok/tree/dev_demo_logic_tests

Now trigger packet gets sent for every first trigger in the captured
buffer. In my example triggers are D10 transition to high & D11 high level:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=i1ie6p&s=9

Should I make a subfunction to soft_trigger_logic_check() that would only
return multiple trigger offsets and would take holdoff into consideration
(in number of samples)?

-Ziga