Hi Gerhard,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 09:23:08AM +0100, Gerhard Sittig wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-03-24 at 20:01 +0100, sig...@rkta.de wrote:
> >
> > Solution seems to be to configure mailman right or use
> > something more sane.
>
> Thank you for digging this up. That answer was very helpful in
> understanding the nature and the cause of the issue. Still it's
> interesting why some messages are affected while others aren't.
> Could not spot a pattern yet.

Apparently only those with strict enough DMARC policies are
affected. I've tried modifying OpenOCD devel mailing list options
following [0] but there is a problem with disabling the From munging
for the message coming from DMARC p=reject senders. I've filed a
ticket on SF.net support system [1].

[0] https://seanthegeek.net/459/demystifying-dmarc/
[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/22082/

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com