Hi Gerhard,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 10:43:27PM +0300, Paul Fertser wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 09:23:08AM +0100, Gerhard Sittig wrote:
> > On Wed, 2021-03-24 at 20:01 +0100, sig...@rkta.de wrote:
> > >
> > > Solution seems to be to configure mailman right or use
> > > something more sane.
> >
> > Thank you for digging this up. That answer was very helpful in
> > understanding the nature and the cause of the issue. Still it's
> > interesting why some messages are affected while others aren't.
> > Could not spot a pattern yet.
>
> Apparently only those with strict enough DMARC policies are
> affected. I've tried modifying OpenOCD devel mailing list options
> following [0] but there is a problem with disabling the From munging
> for the message coming from DMARC p=reject senders. I've filed a
> ticket on SF.net support system [1].
>
> [0] https://seanthegeek.net/459/demystifying-dmarc/
> [1] https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/22082/

The SF.net support team manually reconfigured the mailman settings for
OpenOCD the way I have asked them in 22082.

Probably you want to do the same for the sigrok mailing list and refer
to that ticket. I suggest to perform all the changes you can via the
configuration interface in advance before asking them for manual
intervention since changing other parameters might overwrite the one
you do not have direct control over.

HTH
mailto:fercer...@gmail.com