I got up to "To encourage people who..."that it might be:...."and then "site to simply look up"...but the URL(except that it is http:// ams.something.org ) ,and the rest of the sentence, is beyond my abilities at 11pm. Can someone elucidate what sort of code this is? this is going to bug me until I find out!

Btw....  Is bluewin.ch   a switzerland domain?

Deepa.

On 4/26/06, Dave Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> (AMS: if you do post an introduction (mid-troduction?), please,
>> please, whatever you do, don't run it through "dd conv=swab" first)
>
> Now why would I want to do that?

ote cnuoaregp oelp ehw otoehwrsi eowlundt'b toeh rotS FT Whttai  timhg
tebe saeitst  oispmyll oo kpu :

    thpt/:a/smw.wio.gr /

D-va e