I only have an issue with jargon if it's meaningless. 'Vengefully
consumerist' is just that, on multiple levels.

Mob violence can have various reasons, and to ascribe any one would be
simplistic. I'm invoking the failure of the rule of law to explain why mobs
get a greater license in India to do their thing.

--
Amit Varma
http://www.indiauncut.com