On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 5:09 PM, divya manian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> WOW

Thanks!

 >  On 4/4/08, Srini Ramakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > http://cheeni.net/books/
>  >
>  >  That's our book collection as of a few months ago, my wife and I
>  >  intersect about 20% of the time. I wonder if you can make that out
>  >  from this combined list.
>
>  Alexander McCall Smith and Dorthy L Sayers definitely your wife. I

Spot on, but I don't mind reading the AlexMcSmith books.

>  love such stuff so I am hazarding a stereotype :D (I love PGW too so I
>  guess that forms a part of the 20% :) )

PGW - never touch that stuff. A lot of people I know seem to like it,
but PGW and Agatha Christie put me to sleep.

My wife loves the classics and poetry, I stray there on occasion, but
I seem to keep stocking up on non-fiction / history / economics. Also
most of the Indian writing is mine.

We both love the shoot-'em-up variety of spy thrillers.

Cheeni

Reply via email to