>>I think this is way too harsh. Can you be more specific about what >>you
> Atanu Dey has the best analysis I've seen
> http://www.deeshaa.org/2009/03/16/bjps-it-for-all/

http://www.lkadvani.in/eng/images/stories/it-vision.pdf

The more I read this, the more I realise its impossibility.
A bunch of elaborate lies, impossible to achieve.

Just one simple example :
>Raise farm productivity, bring cost of cultivation
>down and increase kisans' income through
>revolutionary transformation of agriculture
>using IT for water conservation, soil enrichment,
>procurement, marketing and credit needs of kisans',
>waste elimination,and taking R&D from "lab to land"

So easy to say all that (in just two lines of that vision stmt)
Doing it all is a different ball game alltogather.

Just to implement this one thing they need unimaginable anounts of money.

Lukhman.