Venkatesh Hariharan [25/06/09 14:33 +0530]:
On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:14 AM, lukhman_khan<lukhman_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I think this is way too harsh. Can you be more specific about what >>you
Atanu Dey has the best analysis I've seen

It is an engaging piece of over-analysis. Nice as a thought experiment
but political manifestos are statements of intent and not meant to be
analyzed to such depth. In-depth analysis makes sense only when the
implementation plans are being discussed.

Compare this to Obama's excellent cybersecurity manifesto.
Then compare a piece of crap to a bar of solid gold